27.9.15

All Demin with YelLUW Heels




Hello all, how are you?
It's our last day of Bayram Holiday. I needed a leisure and kind of a lonely time with myself and with the photo shooting of the styles that I am wearing nowadays. I want some more of that. :)
Sometimes (always) there is nothing we can do about it. Time is always up.
Since the days began to be shorter, the bottoms I wear become longer. Time for pants, denims, and midi and maxi skirts, tights and hosiery! Yay! I love them all.
I never thought that I would wear 2 denim tones together, yet I did. It is the new naturals for me. ;) And also, you can wear  pop-up colored shoes with this kind of outfit. In this case, it is yellow with a lovely graphic on it. Ther are from LUW, and they call the design LILYLETTO. Well, I have wanted for them to do the graphic on stilettos, so they did it for me!:)
Serap Oney is the creator of the firm and the designs. She defines LUW as, "I am an artist, but before anything else I am a woman. I was created to be unique at all, like all other women. Anything makes me feel special can make me happy. When I was unable to resolve the mystery of its power and got lost in fairy world of high heels, I decided to enrich its value instead of finding an answer, and wanted to individually glamorize it by reflected phenomenon and touches of an artists inner world. LUW is a way of expression to be one and particular which is derived from the unbounded imaginary garden of fashion and art." She keeps telling, "I would prefer to use faux leather, however if it is desired, I use real leather as well. All of the shoes are hand-painted, even the bottom and the logo inside. By the time and with my experiences, I have developed a special kind of paint and protection techniques. This gives me the opportunity to produce the LUW shoes more stable than the shoes that produced in the factories, with the original designs and vivid colors. This means that each pair is unique. The best thing about  LUW is that the costumers are also involved in the design and production process. Just like how we did with you. It is possible the carry out your dreams and the graphic you."
Click here to choose your own LUW. ;)
See you soon...
PS: I am not going anywhere without my braid. ;) 

Herkese selamlar! Keyifler nasıl?
Bugün Kurban Bayramı tatilimizin son günü, ne yazık ki. Biraz kendime, düşüncelerime ve stillerim için fotoğraf çekimine ayırdığım bir süreç oldu, tabii ziyaretlerden kalan zamanda. Daha fazlasını da istiyorum açıkçası...:) Bazen (hiçbir zaman) bu konuda yapılacak bir şey olmayabiliyor. Zaman hep doluyor.
Artık günler kısalmaya, giydiğim altlar da uzamaya başladı. Kot, pantolon, uzun etek, külotlu çorap, tayt zamanı gelmeye başladı. Şanslıyım, çünkü hepsini seviyorum! :)
2 farklı tonda kotu birarada giyeceğimi hiç düşünmezdim, ama giydim. Sanki yeni naturel tonlar bunlar oldu benim için. :) Bu aynı kumaş ve aynı rengin tonlarını giydiğinizde, ayakkabınızı daha parlak bir renkte seçebilirsiniz. Benim için de bu sefer sarı renk bir topuklu ayakkabı oldu. Hatta üzerinde tatlı bir çizim de var. LUW'dan gelen LILLYLETTO'larım. Bu çizimi stilettoya yapmalarını rica ettim, ve yaptılar!:)
Serap Öney, LUW'un yaratıcısı ve aynı zamanda da tasarımcısı. Serap Hanım'ın sözleriyle LUW:
"Genel olarak bahsetmek gerekirse tasarımlarımda çoğunlukla suni deri tercih ediyorum fakat talep edildiği durumlarda gerçek deri de kullanıyorum. Ayakkabılarım tamamen el boyaması, hatta tabanı ve içindeki logo da dahil olmak üzere. Zaman içinde deneyimlerimle geliştirdiğim özel bir boya ve koruma teknikleri sayesinde dış ortama son derece dayanıklı ürünler ortaya çıkarabiliyorum. Böylece fabrikasyon bir ayakkabıdan çok daha dayanıklı, üzerinde canlı renklerde orijinal tasarımlar içeren ve yer yüzünde ikinci bir eşi olmayan ayakkabılar üretiyorum. LUW oluşumunun belki de en güzel tarafı kullanıcıların da yerine göre tasarım sürecine dahil olması. Örneğin sizinle olan fikir alışverişimizde olduğu gibi LILY tasarımını Stiletto modele taşıyarak LILYLETTO adında yep yeni bir ürün ortaya çıkardık. Hayal ettiğiniz her şeyi ayakkabılar üzerine taşımamız mümkün."
Buraya tıklayıp kendi LUW'unuzu seçebilirsiniz.
Yakında görüşürüz...
NOT: Örgüsüz çıkmam...;)


Shirt/ Gömlek: Koton. (geçen sezon/ last season)
Denim Jeans/ Kot: Koton. (geçen sezon/ last season)
Necklace/ Kolye: Designroom.
Backpack/ Sırt Çantası: Kokosina Bags.
Shoes/ Ayakkabı: LUW.
Hair Style/ Saç: Ulviye Bahtiyar Kuaför. (bana sorun/ ask me)












                                                                                                     Photos by/ Fotoğraflar: F.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...