11.7.15

Cobalt Blue&Black



This year summer had a hard time getting into action in Istanbul. I am not complaining, because cold, or rather cool weather, is better, when you are working. However, if you want to relax and chill out, you would be looking for a warm weather. Therefore, I have been chasing some vacation places like Bodrum to spend my time near and in the Aegean Sea. Well, I have found some time to relax, luckily. But never enough...
I have prepared this style last summer, and I could not find time to post it. And then all of a sudden, fall has arrived. It was pointless to post it back then. :) So here it is! My cheeks were chubbier (after the surgery I've had in January, my face did not turn back to normal, I don't know why.) and there were not dental braces on my teeth.:D
Some more post from last year will be posted in the near future. I hope...
Cobalt blue silk sheer top and black linen pants would be a good choice to wear for a rather formal gathering, but not as formal as a cocktail.
Until the next outfit... Kisses!

İstanbul'a yaz gelmek bilmedi. Temmuz'un ortasına geldik, anca ısınmaya başladı. Şikayet etmiyorum, çünkü serin havada çalışmak daha kolay oluyor. Ama yine de insanın canı dinlenmek, tatil yapmak isteyince de, haliyle sıcak arıyor biraz. Bu sebeple de, Bodrum gibi (en sevdiğim) sıcak Ege Bölgesi tatil yerlerinde, ya deniz kıyısında, ya da denizin içinde olma amaçlı arayışlarım oluyor. Biraz da olsa bu zamanı bulabildim. Aslında hiç yetmese de...
Bu kıyafeti aslında geçen sene hazırlamıştım, ancak yayınlamak için fırsat bulamadan bir de baktım ki, sonbahar gelmiş. Anlamsız olacaktı o zaman koymak.:) O yüzden de şimdiye kısmetmiş. O zamanlar yanaklarım daha tombuldu (ameliyattan sonra bu süzülme halini toparlayamadım nedense) ve dişimde de teller yoktu. :D
Umarım yakında, o zamandan kalam bir kaç stil daha post edeceğim...
Kobalt mavisi, transparan, ipek bluz ile siyah keten pantolon birlikteliği biraz daha resmi buluşmalar,  ama kokteyl kadar da resmi olmayan, için uygun bence.
Diğer kıyafet postuna kadar...Öptüm!


Silk Sheer Top/ İpek Bluz: Designroom.
Crop Bralet/ Göbeği Açık Büstiyer: Filiz Turanlı.
Pants/ Pantolon: Mango. (old season/ eski sezon)
Necklace/ Kolye: Designroom.
Shoes/ Ayakkabı: Milan Bazaar./Bir Milano Pazarı.






                                                                                                            Photos by/ Fotoğraflar: F.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...