21.9.12

It is officially Trench Coat Time with Metal Belt!

The rain has come with all its grayness. You know what, I love it...:)
I love autumn. I love rain. I love yellow and fallen leaves. I love breathing the the smell of rain and wet streets.
The best autumn days are the ones when you can wear a trench coat and don't feel cold. Today is one of those days. Just great!:)
And I said to myself, why shouldn't I use my newly bought rose-gold metallic belt with my trench coat.
"Well of course, I should!" and I went out.
Thanks to Mina Mollie-click here for the belt! I am in love with it.:)
PS: the last photo is just for the fun of the moment. I like it.

Yağmur bütün griliği ile geldi artık. Ve biliyor musunuz, bunu bütünüyle çok seviyorum...:)
Hatta sonbaharı seviyorum. Yağmuru seviyorum. Hatta ve hatta, sararmış, kurumuş yaprakları da çok seviyorum. Hatta ve hatta ve hatta yağmur kokusunu ve ıslanmış sokak kokusunu da çok seviyorum.
En güzel sonbahar günü de, benim için, trench coat giyilen ve üşünmeyendir. Bugün de o günlerden biri. Yaşasın!:)
Ve kendi kendime dedim ki, bu trench coat ile yeni aldığım rose-altın kemerimi takmalı mıyım acaba? Sonra da, "tabii ki takmalıyım" dedim ve çıktım evden!
Mina Mollie'ye - tıklayınız - de kemer için özellikle teşekkürler! Kemerime aşık oldum.:)
Not: Son fotoyu da eğlence olsun diye koydum.:)









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear what you think. Thank you for following...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...